Monday, February 20, 2006

Players on Jerry

I like this. Gives me all kinds of hope that this could be a great year for the Reds, but keep in mind that I am grotesquely optimistic about everything. I had been wondering how the rest of the team felt about Hancock's being dismissed. There's nothing referencing that specifically from any of the guys quoted, but it sure doesn't sound like it bothered them at all. I think it's a good move. Not that I had anything against Josh Hancock, but I like that whole, no-nonsense "I mean what I say" attitude.

Also, check out this classy picture of Dunn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't even thought about how none of the other players seemed to be the least bit concerned that Hancock was cut.

Of course, they don't want to bad mouth the manager right off the bat, but I bet it's sincere. A lot of them have worked really hard. They probably want their teammates to work hard, too.

Plus, they're adding by subtraction to the team hottness.

Jacci and/or Christina said...

Which is always a good thing.