Some quick points on the last few days:
- Saturday and Sunday's games combined with the previous two to equal a sweep for the Reds. Take that Colorado! The games still weren't on TV
- Monday a whole lot of nothing happened. I think. Nothing game related happened on Monday
- Milton failed to save the day on Tuesday, giving up a 7th inning grand slam to seal the Reds' fate. I told Narron not to bring him back for the 7th. I sat there in front of the TV and said, "Don't bring him back. He's going to blow up. You know he is." So Narron brought him back and he blew up. Our heroes tried to rally but it was not to be.
- I missed most of last night's game. Before the rain delay they were down 4-0. When I woke up in the morning I had a message from my sister taking credit for the win. Apparently the rain threw the Mets off their game and they scored no more, while the Reds scored 7 after the rain. Also, Edwin Encarnacion has resurfaced for at least one game. He even contributed to the score.
- No more games on TV until Tuesday. And to think, FSN was bragging about their increased Reds coverage last month.