Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Just a Few Notes

First off, many apologies from us to other Reds bloggers to whom we have failed to link until now. We happen to be rather lazy and extremely lacking when it comes to computer smarts. But now, two months into the game, we're finally getting back on top of things.

Also to note, I think I may have found a way to stop all this comment spam. We'll have to see, though. And I'm sure there are ways around it, but it's worth it to try. Gotta be better than nothing.

And since this is a Reds Blog, I shall note that the Reds are currently losing, again. It's 1 to 0 in the bottom of the 7th. I don't care if Overbay had nothing to do with it, I'm still blaming him. DOWN WITH OVERBAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At our house, we call him "End-Overbay," which is perhaps a bit childish, but then, what grown-up uses are there for pig-Latin?

And yes, he is to blame for everything. Except for the Reds' eventual win this evening. That credit all goes to the Latin Love Machine!

Jacci and/or Christina said...

End-Overbay. HA! I like it.