Monday, March 06, 2006

Down with the Yanks!

When I eventually get time to investigate these games further maybe I'll say a little more about them. Anyway, the Reds beat the Yankees! This makes me unbelievably happy. I don't understand why, but I harbor some enormous, unfounded grudge against the Yankees and I laugh when they lose. Sometimes I do a little dance. It's even better, of course, when the Reds make this happen for me. It almost erases the memory of losing to the Devil Rays and the Tigers (twice). Almost.

Here are stories from the Reds' site if you care to learn more about the last 4 games:
vs. Detroit
vs. Minnesota
vs. New York
vs. Tampa Bay

However, you can also find more interesting recaps at any of the sites linked over there --->

Notice how I've "cleverly" avoided doing any work of my own?

And moving on...

You can read the transcript of this morning's chat with Mr. Dunn right here. You will be pleased to see (or maybe not) that, true to form, Adam answered some questions seriously, and other questions with nudity. I'm pleased to see they used that goofy picture again. I knew a guy that wore his hat like that all the time.

I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know that Christina is still alive. Her job really sucks and she has enough trouble finding time for eating and sleeping. I feel a little bad about monopolizing our site, so I thought I'd let you know why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences to Christina. Work bites hard.

You're doing a lovely job by yourself, though, Jacci. I irrationally hate the Yankees too.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks!

Maybe hating the Yankees is required of fans of any team that is not the Yankees. If not, I'll make sure it is in the future.