Saturday, July 23, 2005

:(

Well, it's not like it wasn't one of the most expected moves ever, but Randa is gone. Everyone knew it was going to happen, including Randa who commented several times in the paper on expecting to be traded, but I'm actually quite sad. Randa was very good at 3rd base, further evidenced by an awesome diving catch I was able to witness in person last night. And who isn't going to miss that goofy smile when he comes up to bat? The one that he insists really isn't a smile, which makes sense considering he has the expression at bat even when the Reds are getting the crap beat out of them. Lets hope the pitching they got out of this deal doesn't end up being a lost cause like a certain Reds who shall remain nameless for the sake of me not having to eat my words if they start doing better. You will be missed Randa. Well, at least by me anyway.
On another note, why isn't the game on TV tonight? I have some work to do at home, and as much fun as that is on a Saturday night, I thought at least I could do it in front of the TV with the game on. But noooo, instead FSNOhio is choosing to air "Beyond the Glory (Mike Ditka)" and some other programing which is not the Reds game. Who wants to watch that crap?! You will rue the day FSNOhio...

No comments: