Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Darn

I really thought we had it this time, too. I mean, Milton got himself a homerun. A homerun, people! Milton! How can you lose when Milton gets a homerun? Again, I missed the game. We saw a movie and then I was driving home in a fury for fear of the massive yet very welcome storms heading this way.

Anyway, 'twas yet another defeat at the paws those silly dogs out in California. Apparently dogs do play baseball.

The Reds had a much better showing this time. 4 runs, even. Many things happened, some good, some not so good. I'd tell you what they were, but all I know about the game right now is that Milton, Coffey and Belisle all pitched and that Kearns hit a double. All in all, though I'm sure great effort was put into the game, the Reds came out the losers once again. 7 to 4.

On a side note, Sin City is not all it's made out to be. I guess it must be a guy movie. It severely hindered my ability to relate anything interesting from the game as well.

No comments: