Sunday, August 21, 2005

32 runs in 3 days?! The fact that there was no sweep is just kind of sad. Couldn't we carry some of the 17 over from Friday to Saturday? Just this once? In all though, at least they took the series, and now get to go on a road trip to kick some ass. *note that if you read this post right after it was put up (because I'm sure you were waiting on the edge of your seat for an update) it did in fact say "west coast road trip". Apparently I lost one too many brain cells at last nights bachelorette party*
Some highlights from this weekend include:

  • Kearns continuing to give reason to put some more Reds on the "program"
  • Casey spiting whoever wrote what I read today about how he has no power and we should get rid of him
  • Encarnacion reminding us that he does show some definite promise, though I still miss Randa (he apparently misses the Reds as well and is protesting by giving quite the mediocre performance for the Padres)
  • I learned how to make bullet points in my blog
If I'd actually gotten to see Fridays or this afternoons win it would have been an even better weekend. But, I will console myself with memories of last nights bachelorette party for a friend of ours, which included calling our opponents the bachelor party at 12:30 only to find out that they were already done for the night, when we weren't even in the state of Ohio let alone home. OU girls know how to party :)

No comments: