Friday, August 19, 2005

I Didn't Know I was Stealing the Title

I apologize most profusely for stealing the title. I did not know what I was doing. And while in courts ignorance does not mean innocence, it does in Jacciland. Sorry anyway!

Now, on to the subject at hand. Ahem, 17 to 3! What sport did that score come from? If you guessed football, you would be wrong. It would also be an odd guess, as this blog is about the Reds, and they play baseball. If you guessed baseball, you would be correct. The Reds STOMPED the Diamondbacks this evening. Major stomping. And apparently Kearns got about a million RBI's. Again, I was working tonight, so again, didn't get to view the game, but I bet it was spectacular. How humiliating to be Arizona right now. Though the score does lend some credit to a song and a friend's belief that there is no Arizona. I guess the three points could have been the handicap for not existing.

GO REDS!

No comments: