Thursday, August 18, 2005

On the Road Again...

I can't wait to get on the road again...

What on Earth is going on here? Isn't San Francisco supposed to be awful? Aren't we supposed to be pounding them into the ground? How have the Reds lost three games to them? Is it Fate's cruel vengeance? She forgot that the Reds are supposed to lose, so because of her recent lapse in memory she is causing great suffering at the hands of the Giants. Is that what this is? It's not very nice. I didn't get to see any of these games (work has been lovely like that, though I actually don't know if any of them were on TV), and I was a little upset, but maybe I shouldn't be. It sounds like the Reds actually made a good showing and the Giants were all, "No way." That's gotta be frustrating. I mean, Aurilia hit two two-run homers last night and still they lost. Technically I suppose that was two nights ago, as it is technically Thursday now.

Here's to not getting swept!

No comments: