Thursday, August 25, 2005

A Little Lost

The other half of the blog has left electronic communication behind for a few days. I don't know what I'm going to do. Christina is usually more able to watch the games than I am. Assuming the crazy work hours don't kick in. I work too many nights to see games usually. The only thing I can say about tonight's game is that they lost. I didn't expect that. The boys swept the Nationals last time, I fully (though probably foolishly) expected it to happen again.

Oh! There's one more thing I know. Mr. Valentin hit a home-run. Good to see that. It'd been a while.

In other random news, Tiny Casey helped me clean my desk the other day. He's gotten quite lazy, and a little pudgey of late. I'm supposed to go to a high school football game tomorrow. There's a ballpark there. Perhaps I'll send him off for some excercise.

No comments: